Whether you’re purchasing a new air system or in need of service, rest assured that you will receive the service and customer care that you deserve from Brandon & Clark. Our knowledgeable staff can help choose the air system options that are right for you and your business.
Capabilities at a Glance
- Portable air compressors
- Single stage reciprocating
- Two stage reciprocating
- Single stage rotary screw
- Two stage rotary screw
- Variable capacity rotary screw
- Variable speed rotary screw
- Two-stage high pressure rotary screw
- Oil free rotary screw
- Rotary screw heat recovery system
- Point of use dryers
- Contaminate removal condensate drains
- Contaminate removal oil/water separators
- Filters, mist eliminators and lubricants
- Piping systems to point of use
- Rotary screw vacuum pump
- AirTility services
- Air audits
- Flow controllers
- System monitoring through eConnect and remote PLC
- Flow logic flow controllers
- Service agreements
Energy Efficiency System
Energy Efficiency Systems offer you big benefits and maximum return on investment. Heat can be recovered and converted into recirculating air for comfort heating in plants or pre-heated process air. When not required, heat is rejected to the outdoors.
Savings of Heating Bills
A 100 horsepower compressor can deliver 4662 btu/minute. That represents usable heat worth $1,400 per 1,000 hours of compressor operation, at $0.50/therm.
Payback in Less than Two Years
Recoup your costs in less than two years with the resulting energy savings. The EES can be installed for an initial investment equal to or less than nearly any heat recovery system.
Thermostatic monitoring and the ability to mix outdoor air with recirculating air allows for better temperature control. Temperature range can be adjusted from 50°F to 90°F (10°C to 32°C).
Negative Pressure Problem Solved
By bringing in a continuous flow of outside air, the EES system will provide positive make-up air to virtually eliminate negative pressure on the plant.