System Integration, Ensuring All the Parts Work Together as One
System integration is the process of bringing together several components of a subsystem into one complete overarching system that ensures that all the parts are working together as one.
Brandon and Clark is a system integrator, meaning that we can link together different computing systems and software applications physically or functionally to cause the parts to act as a coordinated whole.
Benefits of choosing Brandon and Clark as your System Integrator
A partner throughout
When you choose Brandon and Clark as your system integrator, you are getting over 70 years of motor repair, sales and service expertise and knowledge along with our wide distributorship and relationship with manufacturers.
- We will find the best product for your application.
- Our stocking position and relationship with manufacturers allows us to acquire equipment in a timely manner.
- Site surveys to evaluate your exact needs
- Custom control panels fabrication
- Factory trained technicians
- Our project management team will be in constant communication with you throughout the project
Subsystems we offer
- Displays – HMI/OIU/Meters
- Pump panels
- Motor control center
- Panel boards
- Switch boards
- Packaged solutions
- Customer specified
Function together as one
Brandon & Clark, Inc. services:
- Motor field services
- Air system field services
- Control system field services
- PLC control systems
- SCADA systems
- VFD commissioning
- Transformer field services
- Electrical installation
- Specifying equipment
- Packaged electrical buildings
- Air system skids
- Control systems
- Electrical equipment testing
- Coordinated studies
- Third party testing