Water, Sustainer of Life.
Broad and wide is the water industry, it stretches from agriculture, municipalities, industrial use, water treatment, and to bottling. The industry faces challenges and opportunities that are unique to each facet or sector. Each sector plays a vital role in sustaining life and business.
Though the industry is large and diverse, there is one common goal: RELIABILITY. Our expertise in service and repair will ensure that your equipment will operate as designed.
Product offering that includes:
- Electric Motors
- Flow Meters
- Pressure Transmitters
- Level Sensors
- Pump Panels
- Custom Controls
Full service capabilities:
- Electric Motor Repair
- Pump Repair
- Engineering Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Equipment Balancing
- Vibration Analysis
Featured Capabilities for the Water Industy
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) provides a way to monitor and control equipment remotely and to acquire data and communications. Applications as it relates to the water industry are:
- Water Filtration Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Wastewater Collection Systems
- Stormwater Management Facilities
- Water Distribution Systems
- Pump Stations
- Sewer Diversions
- Water Irrigation Systems
- Weather Monitoring
Electric Motor Sales and Repair
Choosing the right motor for the water industry is crucial. It must be able to tolerate the harsh environment that it’s placed into. Brandon and Clark can assist in identifying the correct motor for your specific application. We represent manufactures who have proven that their product will be reliable and efficient.
- US Motors … all are proven to be the best in the industry.
Our Motor Repair Assurances to You Are:
- Brandon and Clark repaired motors will be reliable and often times more efficient then when first manufactured.
- All repairs will adhere to the high standards set forth by ANSI, EASA and IEEE.
- All repaired motors will undergo a wide range of testing to ensure proper operation.
- Cause of failure reports will be given and trending analysis are stored for historical data.
Monitoring the System
One technique of ensuring proper system operation is through monitoring. Whether its flow, level, leak detection or pressure these devices are true identifiers of a system working properly:
- Flow Meters
- Level Sensors
- Pressure Transducers
All of these products can be incorporated into our Total Siemens Automation Solution. A fully digitized, modernized and automated system that allows you to be in complete control of the entire system.
Preventative maintenance is simply, identify potential problems before they become failures. Often times all that’s needed for a system to work reliably is a dedicated preventative maintenance program.
We offer these services to help maintain your equipment:
- Thermal Imaging
- Motor and Pump Balancing
- Motor and Pump Vibration Analysis
- SCADA Monitoring
- Automation System Monitoring
Custom Test Stand
Custom test stands designed for the pump industry.