Low Power Factors are one of the Leading causes of electrical systems inefficiencies.
Proper application of BCI Power Factor Correction Capacitors can solve a variety of electrical system problems by correcting lagging power factor.
Lagging power factor problems are associated with a variety of inductive loads.
- Induction motors
- Inductive loading
The BCI 660 Power Factor Correction Capacitor is enclosed in a NEMA 3R enclosure for installations requiring a weatherproof housing.
Each enclosure is pole mountable with conduit knockouts and a terminal block to simplify installation.
- Avoid power factor penalties
- Improve system capacity
- Improve efficiency
- Minimize line losses
- Prevent voltage drops
- Decrease infrastructure costs
- Increased application flexibility and life expectancy
- KVAR Range: 4-38 KVAR
- HP Range: 15-200 hp
- Maximum Voltage 480v, 3-phase, 60 Hz
- Non-PCB oil filled capacitors
- NEMA 3 R Rating
- Pole Mount
- Conduit Knockouts: 3/4″ and 1 1/4″
The BCI 660 is available in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs.
Custom sizes available