The ZRS mechanical booster pumps, based on the simple roots principle, remains the favorite pump for applications where high pumping speeds are required for pressures in the region of 0.01 to 50 mbar.
This pump must always be backed by another pump, which can deliver against a high-pressure differential to atmospheric pressure. Operating at relatively low pressures, the mechanical booster pump is not exposed to the same concentrations of corrosive process media as is the backing pump, which makes it highly reliable.
- Standard package design: 50 Hz DIN or 60 Hz ANSI available.
- Modular design of 3 package types: once through, partial recirculation and total recirculation.
- Optional materials of construction: cast iron, stainless steel fitted, stainless steel complete.
- Accessories have stainless steel wetted parts as standard.
- Short lead times, minimum life cycle costs and optimized reliability.
- Easy design iteration steps without extensive dead time between phases.
- Certified for hazardous area operation (USA Explosion proof Class 1 Division 1 Group C & D).
- Non-hazardous area versions and full range of skid mounted accessories are also available.