- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) and ROTH IRA Retirement Plans with a 3% Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training and Certifications
- Safety Program
- Promote from Within
Dallas/Ft. Worth Area - Mechanic / Motor Field Service Technician
Mechanic/ Electric Motor Field Service Technician
We are seeking a Motor Field Service Technician to be based out of our Fort Worth Facility. The Technician’s role will be to perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on electric motors.
Brandon & Clark offers competitive compensation plans as well as health care, 401k w/matching options, paid time off (PTO), vendor and customer training opportunities. EEO
Primary Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide field service for removal and installation of pumps and electric motors
- Disassemble and reassemble various types of rotating equipment, such as pumps, centrifugal, submersible, vertical, turbine, gear reducers, electric motors, and blowers
- Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing
- Laser alignment/vibration analysis
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity
- Provide a high level of customer service to all customers
- Technical/Vocational training preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience required
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record, with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUIs in previous 5 years.
- Relative understanding of machinery
- Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
- Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.
- Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers.
- Available for a rotating schedule of on-call work on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Overnight travel required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work in industrial environments including extremes in temperature with continuous walking, reaching, bending, and kneeling.
This is a full-time job with full benefits.
Brandon and Clark, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer