To our valued customers and our communities,
Brandon and Clark’s repair and maintenance services and equipment distribution support several of the 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors listed by the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and identified in Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21) including the Chemical Sector, the Energy Sector, the Food and Agriculture Sector, the Healthcare and Public Health Sector, and the Water and Wastewater Systems Sector and, as such, are considered Essential Services.
While taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and the customers with whom they have contact, Brandon and Clark is committed to the continued support of our customers as you provide the critical materials and energy required to get our nation through this difficult time.
All Brandon and Clark facilities remain open and fully operational and all service groups are working in the field daily to keep our customers functioning. Our people are here to help with any customer needs.
What we are doing to care for our Employees, Customers, and our Communities:
- We are exercising social distancing and limiting face to face interactions in the workplace. Meetings are being held electronically (telephone or video conferencing) when possible.
- We have implemented significantly increased sterilization of our offices and facilities to prevent potential spread.
- Our Inside Sales personnel are manning our phones and sales counters ready to assist with your controls or motor needs. We are regularly sanitizing our showroom areas and asking our staff and customers to maintain social distancing.
- Our Repair Operations are fully staffed and working regular and overtime hours as needed to turn around critical motor and transformer repairs. We have slightly modified customer pick-up and drop-off procedures to minimize individual exposure.
- All employees are evaluated daily for any potential exposure risks including checking body temperature and asking questions related to potential exposure before beginning work or field deployment and asked to maintain social distancing while on customer locations.
- Our Warehouse Staff are receiving and making shipments every-day and our Delivery Drivers are making as needed runs to deliver the equipment that our customers need to keep their critical operations running.
- Our inventory levels and supply chain remain largely unchanged. We are communicating with our suppliers regularly to ensure we have the products and materials that we need to support our customers in their time of need.
- We have ample inventory of motors, transformers, controls, and automation spread out over 4 different warehouses to pull from as needed.
In short, we are here for you and you can count on Brandon and Clark to do what it takes to make sure our customers are able to serve our communities and our country through this crisis and beyond.
We continue to monitor all new developments and may make changes as necessary to remain in compliance with all government mandates and minimize the risks to our employees and customers. We will get through this together and emerge as stronger communities and a stronger nation.
The Clark Family