- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) and ROTH IRA Retirement Plans with a 3% Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training and Certifications
- Safety Program
- Promote from Within
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Odessa, Texas)
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Odessa, Texas) – The ideal applicant needs to be dependable and be a hands on learner. We need someone who can multitask and likes to do a variety of duties and learn about our products.
- Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
- Assist customers with products and services.
- Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy. Obtain signatures and customer stamps.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
- Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
- Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
- Deliver supplies to Oil & Gas Plants, and Production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record at all times.
- CDL license preferred, if not, must be willing to obtain a Commercial Driver’s license.
- Must pass background check.
- Able to properly operate forklifts, Autocrane on delivery trucks, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
- Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
Must be available to work overtime, including some weekend work. Some overnight travel required
Print an application on our website, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 3623 I-27, Lubbock, TX 79404.