- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) and ROTH IRA Retirement Plans with a 3% Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training and Certifications
- Safety Program
- Promote from Within
Electrician Journeyman or Master Electrician needed (Lubbock, Texas)
Trouble shoots, repairs and installs electrical equipment. Must be TDLR licensed. Need knowledge of 3 phase, 480 volt, and pipe and wire pulling. Industrial experience helpful.
- Must have and maintain license as regulated by TDLR (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation).
- Must have appropriate OSHA safety training/cards.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and experience.
- Must have a valid driver license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and criminal history check.
- Must be available for overnight travel.
Full-time position with benefit package.
Print an application on our website, send a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 3623 I-27, Lubbock, TX 79404.